February 26, 2013
The Maryland Senate last night delayed the debate and vote on the death penalty repeal bill. The bill is now scheduled for debate on Thursday at 8 am. Please visit us on Facebook or Twitter for updates.
In the meantime, please continue to take the following actions:
If you live IN MARYLAND:
If you live OUTSIDE MARYLAND:
- Send a message to your state senator, encouraging him or her to support repeal.
- Thank Gov. Martin O'Malley.
- Thank Sen. Robert Zirkin.
1. Thank Gov. Martin O'Malley.
2. Thank Sen. Robert Zirkin.
Please support PFADP with a donation today.